Hello, I’m Ashleigh!
Here are a few things to help you get to know who is behind Growing Graci.
- I’m mom to Graci, wife to Brad, and step-mom to Bella.
- Though I grew up and spent most of my life in the Pacific Northwest, I’m now a resident of sunny Las Vegas, Nevada.
- In addition to our two kids, we also have two dogs, Remus and Dobby. And yes, they are totally named after Harry Potter characters.
- Once upon a time, I went to college and got a degree in journalism.
- Later, I tried out law school before I decided it wasn’t for me.
- Although I have loved my journey as a mom, I know that it is a difficult road at times, and definitely harder when you feel alone. It’s my goal to share my experiences in hopes that someone else will feel comforted – and not alone.
- I started Growing Graci to document my journey to becoming a first-time mom back in 2017, but decided to scrap (almost) everything and start over in 2018. (Occasionally, you’ll see an old post get brought out of my archives!)